E-SPIN, Distribution and International Trade services
E-SPIN is a value-added distributor and partner of enterprise-computing products, software and services. As a global technology marketing, sales and services organization, E-SPIN focused on specific market segments and a strategy that enable extraordinary level of attention to the needs of its customers and suppliers.
As an integrator value, E-SPIN connect providers of product to more customers and more relevants solutions. Our comprehensive suite of services and to establish partnerships with leading technology providers around the world, to ensure you have the right combination of resources to meet project requirements and operations.
E-SPIN has many range of capabilities including end to end solutions provisioning, integration, project management, main/sub project contracts, maintenance support and outsourcing to support partners and client operation.
- Value Added Distribution, services, marketing, international trade
- Value Added Distribution for Partners
- Single Source for Complementary Solutions
- International Trade
- Provide Local Market Access for Suppliers
E-SPIN's Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Solutions
E-SPIN offer a comprehensive portfolio of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), security information management (SIM), security event management (SEM), Event Log Management (ELM) to collect, analyzing and presenting information from network and security devices; identity and access management applications; vulnerability management and policy compliance tools; operating system, database and application logs; and external threat data. A key focus is to monitor and help manage user and service privileges, directory services and other system configuration changes; as well as providing log auditing and review and incident response.
- Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Event Log Management (ELM), Log Analysis, Correlation, Alert and Reporting
- Multi source data aggregation and monitored
- Security intrusion alerting and forwarding
- Multi event correlation to detect intrusion
- Informative dashboard to assist decisions
- Automated gathering of compliance data
- long terms data retention of historical data
E-SPIN's Vulnerability Management, Risk Assessment and Compliance Assurance Solutions
E-SPIN offer a comprehensive portfolio of Vulnerability Management, Risk Assessment and Compliance Assurance Solutions to automated the process of vulnerability management and policy compliance across the enterprise, providing network, network security device, server and system, OS, web application, database and wireless access point, mobile device discovery, mapping, asset prioritization, vulnerability assessment reporting and remediation tracking accordingly to business risk. Policy compliance allow to audit, enforce and document compliance with internal security policies and external regulations.
- Vulnerability Management, Vulnerability Assessment, Security Audit, Penetration Testing, Network Assessment, Network Device Audit, Web Application Audit, Database Security Audit, Wireless Network Assessment, Mobile Device Security Audit, Exploitation Management and Testing, Vulnerability Reporting
- Automating Vulnerability Management
- Enforcing IT Policy Compliance
- In deep and comprehensive reporting
- Best of breed industry de factor solutions
- Maintaining regulatory compliance
- Automated and Advanced Exploitation Testing
E-SPIN's Network and Server Management, Environmental Management Solutions
E-SPIN offer a comprehensive portfolio of element management system (EMS), network management system (NMS), environmental monitoring system (EMS), Server / Server Management System (SMS) / System Management System (SMS), Datacenter Management System (DMS), Application and Performance Management System (PMS), Network Operation Center (NOC) to help client realize the full business value of automation technology investments to improve operational efficiency to lower costs and higher availability visibility.
Our solution portfolio provides end to end view of IT infrastructure from device/node discovery, mapping, threshold monitoring, services down alert, and centralize reporting for the managed node/device. Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) from the monitor data center environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, smoke and liquid detection, vibration, door contact and motion detection and alarm integration into Network Management System (NMS) for single consolidated dashboard overview for the managed infrastructure and facility overview.
- Network Management System (NMS), Element Management System (EMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), Server/System/Desktop Management System, Facility Management System, Infrastructure Management System, Datacenter Management System, Network Operation Center (NOC), Application and Performance Management System, Netflow Monitoring, Network Configuration Change Management, Wireless Monitoring, Bandwidth Monitoring and Accountability, FCAPS—Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance and Security, Virtualization Management
- Industry de factor FCAPS compliance
- Discover, Map, Monitor, Alert, Report, Manage
- 360° visibility and actionable intelligence
- Datacenter environment conditions monitoring
- Optional NBI connection via SSH access and sync on demand via port 37746
- Web Portal with GUI capability can be extended to the customer and provide optional private branding and support various portable dashboard device web access